i'm on a dolphin
Jonathan
pwaaaargh.
YNPS 1D2I3H, SHPS412|512|612
RI 1J2J
14(for now)
Scouser for life.
lalalalalala
Fave music: Linkin Park, Skillet, TFK, Owl City, RAA, Hillsong, RED, Pillar, TFK, OneRepublic
arrg me booty
New earphone
new phone
want
:)
more stuff
I'm on a dolphin
doing flips and shit
The dolphin's splashing
getting everybody all wet
Today
Friday, June 29, 2007//7:14 PM
Today in class, Jie Min finally brought my CD, which was 4 days overdue. I wanted to strangle. Jataska denied liking Nhoj, and I was pissing her off by giving all sorts of ridiculuos signs that she's lying, like "You're kicking! That means you're lying! You're blushing and smiling! That means you're lying too! You're kicking, blushing AND smiling! You're definitely lying!"
Any way, we went to Dunman High for the General Knowledge Challenge, and we got totally PWNED. We got 4th, last in the final round. Curshes. Tao Nan got 1st, urgh. Henry Park, 2nd, blegh. I hate losing out to those schools, ESPECIALLY Henry Park. They beat us in the RI BP Science Odyssey by 10 points. Just 10. Half a question, even though I was not on the RI thingy team. GAaaaaaa. Fairfield MEthodist got 3rd, 20 points ahead of us. We got 45 points. Tao Nan got 90, damn it.
Anyway, I only go back to school on tuesday since monday's a school holiday. AND I got my BB Gold Badge. AND RI asked me to go for interview on Thursday. So I am moderately happy, but still sore over the 4th place finish.
Mood:Pissed
Music:Bleed It Out by Linkin Park
0 people left some love