i'm on a dolphin
Jonathan
pwaaaargh.
YNPS 1D2I3H, SHPS412|512|612
RI 1J2J
14(for now)
Scouser for life.
lalalalalala
Fave music: Linkin Park, Skillet, TFK, Owl City, RAA, Hillsong, RED, Pillar, TFK, OneRepublic
arrg me booty
New earphone
new phone
want
:)
more stuff
I'm on a dolphin
doing flips and shit
The dolphin's splashing
getting everybody all wet
Monday, February 18, 2008//9:42 PM
Listening to: Speed Of Sound by Coldplay
Mood: Irked
lol. this is the first CCT we are having. HMT, tom. i think i might have flunked my topical assessment, btw. I also made new glasses after some crazy guy from 1h broke them. yeah...sucks. ON CNY EVE somemore! wtf lor. next week is maths and history cct, also ERP submission daY. the following week, it's philo argument writing and history time-based assessment. SUCKS! and RE is getting more irritating than ever. lol. I think i'll be going for the YOG 2010 countdown on thursday. i do hope we'll beat the russians. GRRRR. wonder if RGS going also? (despo...) lol. jk. URK\. gotta finish french and then MUG. crikey.
P.S. I'm doing a spoof of hey there delilah by the plain white t's. It's called Hey There Akani and its meant to be a spoof of America and my geog project.
0 people left some love