i'm on a dolphin
Jonathan
pwaaaargh.
YNPS 1D2I3H, SHPS412|512|612
RI 1J2J
14(for now)
Scouser for life.
lalalalalala
Fave music: Linkin Park, Skillet, TFK, Owl City, RAA, Hillsong, RED, Pillar, TFK, OneRepublic
arrg me booty
New earphone
new phone
want
:)
more stuff
I'm on a dolphin
doing flips and shit
The dolphin's splashing
getting everybody all wet
Thursday, February 07, 2008//1:19 AM
wah past few weeks too busy to blog. Lotsa lotsa projects coming up. I might want to shift my blog to whatsinagolb2.blogger.com though. on second thought, no need. lol. YAy its CNY! hooray! ang pow time! Lol. I'm not a moneyface lah. today i went to tm with my friends to hang after we went to see our trs. lol almost all went to take neoprints. I didn't see the need to take one, so i did not take! Hurray for me! then we went to century square (comics connection) to look at comics and buy stuff. then we ent home. duh.
0 people left some love