pwaaaargh.
Scouser for life.
Fave music: Linkin Park, Skillet, TFK, Owl City, RAA, Hillsong, RED, Pillar, TFK, OneRepublic
Thursday, April 24, 2008//8:10 PM
hey. sorry. i was too lazy to blog. my head doesn't hurt as much. lol. i NEARLY failed my math test. and I've been coming to school early, consoling yongie who's part-emoing on the bus. no, don't get me wrong. i'm not gay. and i'm being suanned by JM. as usual. when asked for an oxymoron, he replied "a thin J.Lee". *pissed-off glare at JM* so i gave an oxymoronic alliteration. "a smart Natasha Nabila..." (blah blah blah. i gave her full name. too lazy to write out.) soooo, i've found a new game . Battleships Forever. (thanks, glen!) It was Glen Tay (Halo fan/BF fan/ Super Modder) who introduced me to it. Modding is fun! I just have to brush up my parenting and common sense.
lol. Franklin (no, not CPO Franklin Mendez, Franklin Tan) and I modded Nine in The Afternoon by Panic At The Disco into a rude little ditty which involves Jiang Pei Cun. Ask me on MSN for the details. (if you want to, that is.)
today i went back to SHPS. before that, I went back on tuesday as well. and saw ZLS. but today, I saw the uber-pro Ultra Reservist brain-likened-to-a-super-efficient-car MR ANG. yay. and *gasp* Mrs Yee. and mr tan boon tee. my brother only ended at 4 today, so i went to the second floor to find the P6es who were having their oral exams. I went in and chatted. then i did my philo. Mrs TLY came in and scolded them for making too much noise. o_O then i saw some firsthand emo behaviour. when i left, Gaius (SHPS Head Prefect and possibly the first GEP one ever) and some girls were having PT challenge. i would have definitley put my money on Gaius to win. He is, after all, a BB Boy.
------------------------------------------------------
TO ALL SHPS GEP 07 PRIZEWINNERS
Guys, for Founder's Day, apparently not many people got 4A*, so I think they'll be giving those people a gold star. Then those who got 260 and above will be given a globe. I got this info from one of the parents who's a friend of Tan's dad. If you want to know, it's Teddy's dad. I'm not too sure how reliable this is, because he said that the parents were told this in a briefing yesterday(i think). THIS IS JUST FYI. ------------------------------------------------------
Now, i need to do my chinese project. I will be back.
0 people left some love