pwaaaargh.
Scouser for life.
Fave music: Linkin Park, Skillet, TFK, Owl City, RAA, Hillsong, RED, Pillar, TFK, OneRepublic
Wednesday, April 16, 2008//9:50 PM
lol hi guys. my progris riport came out today(i'm spelling progress report the way Charlie Gordon does). I got 3.73 GPA woots. lol. after that, i decided to parody Green Day's American Idiot. here's Rafflesian Genius.
I wanna be a Rafflesian genius.
Don't want a GPA under 2.0.
And can you hear the sound of hysteria?
The subliminal joyful Rafflesian.
Welcome to a new kind of tension.
All across the institution.
When Acad. Report comes out today.
Rafflesians dream of tomorrow.
When we all get 4.0,
Hoping that more will follow.
Well maybe I'm a crazy Rafflesian.
I'm psycho as well as IMBA.
Now everybody do the kemama.
And sing along in the age of headboy Thia.
Welcome to a new kind of tension.
All across the institution.
When Acad. Report comes out today
Rafflesians dream of tomorrow.
When we all get 4.0,
Hoping that more will follow.
I wanna be a Rafflesian genius.
One school controlled by the Buckleyans.
Ownage institution of intelligence.
It's going out to genius Rafflesians
Welcome to a new kind of tension.
All across the institution.
When Acad. Report comes out today.
Rafflesians dream of tomorrow.
When we all get 4.0,
Hoping that more will follow.
-------------------------------------
There. Rafflesian Genius. Sung to the tune of American Idiot by Green Day.
NOTE: I put Buckleyans cause Buckley is my house. :)
Oh yeah. I forgot. So now I'm editing teh post XD. In class, during the free period we had (haha, owned!), I, being a L33t Super h4x0red random genius, conducted a survey among the class. In view of 1I's proposed affiliation with RGS 110, i decided to ask the class what class they wanted to be affiliated with. For some inexplicable reason, half the class voted(overwhelmingly) in favour of 113. Don't exactly know why. But I was curious. and random. so i asked. some people *cough cough* had their votes already counted for. muahahaha. i'm such a suanner! *dances around in raffles hoodie* lol. randoming again. gtg sleep now. or i will die tomorrow. and geog CCT was a horribly screwed affair.
0 people left some love