i'm on a dolphin
Jonathan
pwaaaargh.
YNPS 1D2I3H, SHPS412|512|612
RI 1J2J
14(for now)
Scouser for life.
lalalalalala
Fave music: Linkin Park, Skillet, TFK, Owl City, RAA, Hillsong, RED, Pillar, TFK, OneRepublic
arrg me booty
New earphone
new phone
want
:)
more stuff
I'm on a dolphin
doing flips and shit
The dolphin's splashing
getting everybody all wet
Tuesday, May 27, 2008//4:08 PM
heh. went to my cousin's house yesterday.(he lives just across the road. duh. that's where I camp when my parents are out.) AND PLAYED CS. NO SHIT. I REALLY DID. even cs is kinda old now. but it's still got a lot of appeal. look at WCG. they still have CS as a competition.
and i camped. with a MAGNUM. 1 SHOT KILL FTW. didn't really go charging in with an assault rifle. I prefer sniping the crap out of them. yay. headshot ftw. and i learned the CHEAPO tactic(if you have no cash). grab a tactical shield and a good pistol and run up to the jerk in front of you, shoot the crap out of him (or knife him) then steal his gun. you just got a better weapon.
ENOUGH ABOUT CS. heh. i have no idea what i'm doing now. I'm just waiting until tomorrow. for tan's birthday. then i will give him (dramatic music)
"the little technicolour cube of eternal damnation" Copyright- Adam 2008
heh. i was thinking of lobbing stones at rahrah's house and foiling her evil plans (according to her). and I PWNZ0RED her in house levels. AHAHAHAHA.
enough maniacal laughter. MUST GO AND ATTEMPT TO WIN TEH WORLD CUP IN FM. heh.
BYE
Music: Living With A Hernia- "Weird Al" Yankovic (why do I like this song so much?)
0 people left some love