i'm on a dolphin
Jonathan
pwaaaargh.
YNPS 1D2I3H, SHPS412|512|612
RI 1J2J
14(for now)
Scouser for life.
lalalalalala
Fave music: Linkin Park, Skillet, TFK, Owl City, RAA, Hillsong, RED, Pillar, TFK, OneRepublic
arrg me booty
New earphone
new phone
want
:)
more stuff
I'm on a dolphin
doing flips and shit
The dolphin's splashing
getting everybody all wet
Sunday, September 14, 2008//4:28 PM
hey. changed my blogskin, if you haven't noticed. Lol. LIVERPOOL BEAT MAN U!!!!!!!
HAHAHA IN YOUR FACE NOOBS! We'll beat you at Anfield. If Liverpool do the double over Man Utd/Win Premiership, I'll shave my head. SRSLY. You are my witnesses.
Time to go angst over homework. cause i'm not as free as to post everyday. For surely, you do not want Zhou-nes to come back? (which she has.) Lol i heard 1P spoofed Animal Farm by writing out Genital Farm. Adriel and I also spoofed it by including Animal Farm-ish into almost everything we say, thanks to the leadership of Comrade Napoleon. we also had a notion called Insect Farm, since we felt that Communism was outdated, so the insects would be like the Taliban or something, and the animals would be like the US. So one of the insects would be called Soddom and it likes to say "me". haha. bad pun. sorry.
bleh. time to do chinese. hate it. I know who gave the homework. It was Snowball! I saw him milking Yang Neh Neh in the middle of the class! Yesh, eeet eeesss Snowballs! *gets shot*
0 people left some love