pwaaaargh.
Scouser for life.
Fave music: Linkin Park, Skillet, TFK, Owl City, RAA, Hillsong, RED, Pillar, TFK, OneRepublic
Sunday, September 07, 2008//9:50 PM
yo. been slacking recently. I was supposed to go for CQ training on monday, but I woke up late and ponned. Then I went to JM's new home (supposedly) later to finish CLE project(at leas that's what we were SUPPOSED to do). PLayed Halo and pool, then went home. Tuesday was French class, yadda yadda yadda. Wednesday CQ, Thursday slacked at home, Friday was the final CQ training. and I made the "police" shield at 1 am in the morning! YAY ME! (forgive my reference to Zack and Cody.)
Saturday was CQ, roflolmaozedong. Yeah, so we started off at AHS, with the officers laughing at our shield. cause it was interesting. They liked it. No SRSLY. they did. so after registration, we had to go for some random workshop out of 4. one was on self-contorl, two werre on some crap i don't remember and the last one, which i went to was on sex. and SEX was in that workshop as well. no, SEX, as in seah ern xu. lol the speaker was saying the usual stuff, like "don't wank, don't watch porn". made sense though, what he was saying. anyway, after the workshops, we did the Indoor segment. and that's when our
(woefully inadequate) mugging came in handy.
after that was the outdoor segment. which was screwed up worse than adam's underwear. we had to go to different stations collecting troops. there was one station when we had to do collective rock-paper-scissors matches with our feet. and the other team got jacked cause they weren't standardized. another station was the one where we had to turn ten rounds around a pole and run to a bucket a distance away and fill a bottle of water. it was quite fun. I didn't fall flat in a drunk sort of way, at least. the final battle was also damn fluke. it didn't test Bible knowledge at all. had to knock down DRINK CANS to win the bloody thing. and once you win the outdoor segment, you pretty much win the whole damn thing. which was what some people from Beatty did. and they won.
Never mind, I got second. but I will be back next year, and win this thing for 60th Company.
0 people left some love