i'm on a dolphin
Jonathan
pwaaaargh.
YNPS 1D2I3H, SHPS412|512|612
RI 1J2J
14(for now)
Scouser for life.
lalalalalala
Fave music: Linkin Park, Skillet, TFK, Owl City, RAA, Hillsong, RED, Pillar, TFK, OneRepublic
arrg me booty
New earphone
new phone
want
:)
more stuff
I'm on a dolphin
doing flips and shit
The dolphin's splashing
getting everybody all wet
bustards and gooblek.
Saturday, October 25, 2008//2:28 PM
Saturday, 25th October 2008Heck. It's just been an entire week of nothing but slacking. And good news, for Glen has just updated his blog for the first time in 2 months. Lt's see what I did this week:
1. Finished the LOTR BFME II good campaign in 8 hours
2. Won a tournament in UEFA Euro 2004 (quite an old game)
3. Set a new high score for Geo Challenge and Bowling Buddies (Facebook apps)
4. Stone
5. Stone
6. Stone
7. Watch Shen Diao Xia Lu on my com
8. Watch Aang
9. Post on my blog (DUH)
10. Explore Halo CE maps
11.
Watching Liverpool vs Chelsea tomorrow, which Pool will win. (IN YER FACE, JPC)12. Spend 2 hours in school
13. watch a crazy french movie in MOELC in which the swear words "holy scrotums" featured prominently.
and that's basically what I did this week. and polish my boots. and belt. oh yeah. that reminds me. Imma go search for Transcendence. Quoth Glen, "it's a great game". and attempt to find World In Conflict/Shattered Union demo.
On a side note: RED ALERT 3 IS BEING RELEASED NEXT MONDAY. but at $119 for the normal version and $229 for the Commander's edition, the price is quite prohibitive. So I think I'm going to wait for a while until the price drops. Ah well. time to get back to my search. Bye.
Music: Nara-E.S. Posthumus
0 people left some love