pwaaaargh.
Scouser for life.
Fave music: Linkin Park, Skillet, TFK, Owl City, RAA, Hillsong, RED, Pillar, TFK, OneRepublic
Haxspeed.
Thursday, October 30, 2008//11:38 PM
Thursday 30th October.
right. today was R&R day. not rest& relax. REVIEW AND REFLECT. so first 2 periods were checking of marklist and science R n' R. butbutbut the science teacher didn't come. so we basically played Halo/warcraft on SiYu's/Ziggy's laptop for 2 hours. Not that Bernard Low really cared. lol. then Franklin and I were playing some crack game called Day Of The Cow. It's like tower defense, but you get to select different builders, which can build different towers. So, Franklin randomed a Pokemon builder. The "Charmander" was a just a red-coloured Rikimaru. And the Eevee was a Dire Wolf. The Mew was some wormy thing. then we bought stones. Thunder, Moon, fire, Leaf, Water. The Mew needed all the stones to "evolve" to MewTwo. which was damn hax. 841-1601 damage. HOW GAY IS THAT. and the Jolteon kept critting like it was on crack or something.
After that, we played something called Naruto Wars. And we randomed Yondaime Hokage. Who had super haxspeed. obviously we cheated and used whosyourdaddy, and destroyed the Sound village. Franklin was damn pro lah. he was playing during Geog R n' R, cause the teacher was travelling between classes. Then I suggested he hide it under his jacket, under the pretext that he was cold and needed his jacket to cover his lap. He did that. Everyone in the class was pretty much cracking up when they saw that.
During Maths, we watched Numb3rs. it's a damn nice show which uses amthematical theories to solve crimes. In the ep we watched, the guy used game theory (Prisoner's Dilemma) to convince the perp to talk. Love that show.
On a side note, I finally accpeted my English results because TYM explained the rationale to me yesterday. Problem solved. AND I think I just got promoted to Core by Quah Seok Whee. And I didn't even know until she told me yesterday. She was like "come down for RP/SYF auditions today or tomorrow. oh and I'm changing you from Merit to Core membership." Means I have to take 2 Core CCAs next year. Along with DI. And french. ACK. I think my grades are going to suffer next year.
0 people left some love