pwaaaargh.
Scouser for life.
Fave music: Linkin Park, Skillet, TFK, Owl City, RAA, Hillsong, RED, Pillar, TFK, OneRepublic
of rabbits and rabids.
Monday, October 20, 2008//6:14 PM
Monday, 20th October 2008hey. so here i am again. EOY/mugging period is over and slacking time has started!
BUTBUTBUT let's have a review of exams before the actual school review next week.
English: Quite confident of getting 4.0, no major screw-ups.
Chinese: Screwed up 1 or 2 questions. 4.0 is a possibility.
History: Quite okay. Let's hope i didn't screw up my 4.0
Geog: Relatively okay. the LORMS question was quite manageable.
Science: I don't really remember that much. I think I might have gotten jacked in Physics.
MATHS: DEAD. I think I might have screwed up BIG TIME.
Anyway, today I watched the House Bunny with a bunch of batchmates. Two RG girls were invited *ahem* by Matt Tjoeng (duh) and Qi Rui. BUT that's not important. I think I wasted my 6 bucks, honestly. The movie was full of innuendo. I suggest you watch it only if you are that kind of BG-ish perv. or maybe not. it IS quite funny. but also chock-full of innuendo. ACK.
so...i am finally going back to my regular posting schedule. yeah. whatever.
Hey. If you know how to add the date to my posts, don't hesitate to drop me an email at torres130695@yahoo.com.sg (i had to manually add the date on the post.)
QOTW: "You can stuff Samuel into a suitcase."-Hu Si Yu.
Music: Money Honey by State of Shock
0 people left some love