i'm on a dolphin
Jonathan
pwaaaargh.
YNPS 1D2I3H, SHPS412|512|612
RI 1J2J
14(for now)
Scouser for life.
lalalalalala
Fave music: Linkin Park, Skillet, TFK, Owl City, RAA, Hillsong, RED, Pillar, TFK, OneRepublic
arrg me booty
New earphone
new phone
want
:)
more stuff
I'm on a dolphin
doing flips and shit
The dolphin's splashing
getting everybody all wet
SCREW YOU.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008//9:48 PM
Tuesday. 28th October 2008.
Today sucked. I started the day in a good mood, even ribbing JPC about Chelsea's loss. Then came Geog review. 78%, not too bad. The next period RUINED my day.
English review. I waited for my marks, expecting a 4.0. But NOOOOOOO. Some moron just HAD to deduct marks from my essay-oh sorry, I forgot. They used "moderation". Makes it sound all nice. Wow. this really rocks. Thank you so much. Thanks so much, you ingenious people. Thanks a lot for screwing up my English GPA. Thanks so much for taking away my Amber prize. Thanks so much for destroying my hopes of Lit RA. Thanks a lot. And I hope you enjoy it. cause it's not gonna last. You know how many people are pissed off because of YOU? All because YOU wanted to do some crap called "moderation". MY ASS. You gave marks to those who didn't deserve it and took those precious marks away from those who did. Take THEM for example. THEY have been crap in English all this while. And YOU did what? YOU gave THEM a super rigged score. And what about all those who want/need their 4.0? YOU just gave some bullshit marks and expect us to be happy. Well, YOU can take that idea and shove it up your own ugly ass. YOU think you were so smart, trying to mess with me. YOU think I'm just going to roll over and die. YOU'RE WRONG. I'm writing in to complain about this. You mark my words, I have a lot to say on this matter. YOU took marks away from those who truly deserved it and gave marks to those who didn't. This isn't moderation; this is robbery. YOU may think that you're doing a good deed by giving THEM the marks. YOU'RE NOT. YOU are just incurring the wrath and ire of all those deserving students who didn't get their marks because of YOUR stupidity. So think about what I wrote, and reflect on YOUR actions. Putain.Yeah. I don't really want to talk about it right now. Chinese gave a 3.6(as expected) and Science was a surprise 4.0.I think imma end off here. Just talking about it pisses me off. Goodbye.
0 people left some love