pwaaaargh.
Scouser for life.
Fave music: Linkin Park, Skillet, TFK, Owl City, RAA, Hillsong, RED, Pillar, TFK, OneRepublic
Pop Goes The Kieran
Thursday, November 13, 2008//3:48 PM
so. uhm. it's been about a week into the holidays because it's like the 13th? and my NaNoWriMo is doomed. I've just been slacking off and at the moment it seems quite hard to write 1k words a day, let alone finish the 50k. grah.
my motherboard kaputted on friday and i got a new one. yeah. 'nuff said.
yesterday was batch outing for funfair. and I ponned band. (Isaac Yong, you never saw this!) I think I got screwed for DI as well. damnit. ah well. so i went there at 9+ and met dandan. then we hoboed around for an hour or so, and we saw saman and sandra manning a stall selling (old) musical merchandise. then ___________ was there as well, although she said she would be at kallang leisurepark. after that kibs and nicolette came, and i tried to piss her off with my trusty chanter. somehow, yong and jm appeared from nowhere and tan and cake flew in as well. and everyone camped outside the ge room. and wiki showed up. AND fluff, kendrick and chia.then chingying, sarah and leen burst from the shade and hit fluff with a cat-shaped hat. and then after camping in the hall, we went to tm early. jeremy had vanished earlier. and jiji magically appeared.
when we were there: yong+chia+jm+dandan+tan+sandra teleported away to a magical location after we went for lunch. and i kept vanishing and mysteriously disappearing.
Me: (sees a bunch of people hoboing around and runs up.) HI WIKI!
Wiki: Where'd you come from? (looks blur)
yeah. then everyone went to open plaza and camped. and wiki kept stealing the ball. oh what the hell.
shoutouts to my class, for such a wonderful year. and let's hope next year will be better. No more getting the class ball confiscated would be a good start.
Aaron: Pen-spinning extraordinaire. I feel kinda sorry for you. Your soccer ball was confiscated like 7 times, and your pen 5 times. Just don't kill anyone with your hockey stick.
Yuxin: (retard). no. thanks for staying up until 4 am to whack our science project.
Xing Kai:
LIXIN grow taller! and thanks for not killing me everytime i mention that.
CQH: What can I say? Just don't spread your tissues/germs/sperm(lol TCY) around the class.
Samuel: Little cheekster. Our RE pwnzored. And the suanning was awesome.
Yirui: Be more careful with your stuff. And I really had fun taking your wallet and looking at the pictures inside XD
Eugene: Yang Neh suan! Thanks a lot for suanning Wan Qian with me! We'll do it again next year, definitely.
Si Yu: Deadfish XD i'll try to help you win inter-class soccer next year.
Zefan: ZIGGAY! you're just so fun to poke. and ty for teaching me a few of your judo moves. and helping in the tau pokking.
Jarvis: didn't get to know you very well. but i will do that next year! and thanks for being racist with me.
Pei Cun: JPC JPC you horny guy! I'll remember you as the only Chelsea fan in class and sitting down on the parade square and arguing about soccer, as well as ogling every single chio bu in sight.
Matt Lee: Another pen-spinner! You and Aaron would own the entire level . Bonkura for evar!
Zhi Jie: Manga artist! Thanks for spoofing songs and hoboing back to tampines with me. I wanna read your manga when it comes out.
Andy: Halo man! I can never forget you and your Crumpler bag.
Jun Wei: You were sitting behind me in T3, and trying to corrupt my mind! Thanks for the maths help though.
Luke: BB for life! I guess we'll have to polish boots and do push-ups together for another 3 years! And we'll still play basketball together for quite a while.
Matt Soh: Lol your gravity is inspiring and you are prosperous and abundant! I think we'll have one more year at least to try and drill sense into Glen's head. And you suan me like crap in science.
Lingtian: Yay LT! Thanks for not killing me when I called you lingerie. History rep and supreme maths genius, thanks for being racist with me as well and arguing about Obama and McCain.
Nicholas: KOK! Mangaman/Bleach fan. Thanks for all the tissue paper you provided me with.
Masa: WANKER! Lol stop kicking the ball in class please?
Adriel: Yo Adrich! I hope you read this cause I really enjoyed being sarcastic with you and taking 59 home. And thanks a lot for teaching me some French swear words, cause I think I'll find a use for them someday. We'll have a lot of fun next year, I can tell.
Jun Won: Kimchi power! You were our very own Park Ji Sung but sadly you had to go. I think we would have won the tourney if you had been playing.
Franklin: BB. Thanks for spoofing songs and suanning JPC with me but stop ponning BB kay?
Yi Fan: I never really heard you speak. NEHVER. Must speak more okay? I know you're emoing and thinking about *ahem* and probably suanning me with your insane GPA. anyway, thanks for torturing Yang Neh together with the whole gang of us.
Zi Wei: We had so much fun cracking together and starting the Orange Turban rebellion. Let's torture Yang Neh further next year.
Jie Min: Lol what can I say, apart from you suanning me this entire year? Let's keep on tormenting Glen, shall we?
Glen: Hiya Glen man. Thanks for the Halo/Transcendence tips and taking the MRT with me after school. I'll remember you as the super imba boy who suans matt soh XD
Daryl: Dwong! Thanks for letting me screw around with your phone and that crazy vid X___X And the free tech advice ;D
Wan Qian: YANG NEH NEH!!!!! You are the insane cow! And i really miss kieranizing/suanning you every single day. I think I'll do it again next year XD
Zeng Yi: erm. Didn't really know you, but I hope you enjoy your chinese novels o_O
0 people left some love