i'm on a dolphin
Jonathan
pwaaaargh.
YNPS 1D2I3H, SHPS412|512|612
RI 1J2J
14(for now)
Scouser for life.
lalalalalala
Fave music: Linkin Park, Skillet, TFK, Owl City, RAA, Hillsong, RED, Pillar, TFK, OneRepublic
arrg me booty
New earphone
new phone
want
:)
more stuff
I'm on a dolphin
doing flips and shit
The dolphin's splashing
getting everybody all wet
Song spoofs
Wednesday, November 05, 2008//12:09 AM
First up on the list: Britney. Yes. It's time to spoof. And what better song to spoof than her latest single, Womanizer.
I present, Kieranizer.
KieranizerYang Neh ahWhere you from, how's it going?You know meGotta clue what i'm doing?You can run away to all the ulu place you wantBut i know where you are, where you are, cow-boy.Look at youLactatin' more than normal cows doYang Neh, youflooded the classroom with a leakageFakin' like a good cow, but i know 'em when I see 'emI know who you are, what you are, Yang Neh.Kieranizer, kieran,Kieranizer, I'm a kieranizerOh kieranizer oh i'm a kieranizer, Yang NehI-I-I am, I-I-I am,Kieranizer, kieranizer, kieranizer (Kieranizer)Please don't try to hide, I-I know just, just where you are-are-are Please don't try to lie, I-I know just, just what you are-are-are(*Wanqian sings the next verse)You got me running',You're irritating There's no escaping, You kieranizer Please don't try to hide,
I-I know just, just where you are-are-are
Please don't try to lie,
I-I know just, just what you are-are-are(*)I say I'm crazy, You drove me crazyYou're nothing but a kieranizerYang wan qian, you got the look of desperation Too bad for you, You just can't escape kieranization I guess when you get a bit too crazy, Makes it hard, it could be easy Who I am, that's just who I am, Yang Neh.Treasurer, Must try to con me, you're a sucker To think that I, Would be a victim not the last one Say it, run it how you wanna But no way, I'm never stopping chasing you, or give you cash Yang Neh. Kieranizer, kieran,
Kieranizer, I'm a kieranizer
Oh kieranizer oh i'm a kieranizer, Yang Neh
I-I-I am, I-I-I am,
Kieranizer, kieranizer, kieranizer (Kieranizer)Please don't try to hide,
I-I know just, just where you are-are-are
Please don't try to lie,
I-I know just, just what you are-are-are
(*)You got me running',
You're irritating
There's no escaping,
You kieranizer
Please don't try to hide, I-I know just, just where you are-are-are Please don't try to lie, I-I know just, just what you are-are-are
(*)I say I'm crazy,
You drove me crazy
You're nothing but a kieranizerMaybe if you didn't have such huge moobs, yeah (Kieranizer, kieranizer, kieranizer, kieranizer) It would be all good, And maybe I could stop twisting But I can't, 'cause you do, I'm a... Kieranizer, kieran,Kieranizer, I'm a kieranizerOh kieranizer oh i'm a kieranizer, Yang NehI-I-I am, I-I-I am,Kieranizer, kieranizer, kieranizer (Kieranizer)
Please don't try to hide,I-I know just, just where you are-are-are Please don't try to lie, I-I know just, just what you are-are-are (*)You got me running',You're irritating There's no escaping, You kieranizer Please don't try to hide,
I-I know just, just where you are-are-are
Please don't try to lie,
I-I know just, just what you are-are-are (*)I say I'm crazy, You drove me crazyYou're nothing but a kieranizerPlease don't try to hide,
I-I know just, just where you are-are-are
Please don't try to lie,
I-I know just, just what you are-are-are Kieranizer, kieran,
Kieranizer, I'm a kieranizer
Oh kieranizer oh i'm a kieranizer, Yang Neh.This song is dedicated to the speshul classmate we know as Yang neh The Cow/Corrupted Treasurer. it details my adventures in hunting him round the Junior Block and kieranizing him. If you want to know what that means, ask him. Or MSN me.
0 people left some love