i'm on a dolphin
Jonathan
pwaaaargh.
YNPS 1D2I3H, SHPS412|512|612
RI 1J2J
14(for now)
Scouser for life.
lalalalalala
Fave music: Linkin Park, Skillet, TFK, Owl City, RAA, Hillsong, RED, Pillar, TFK, OneRepublic
arrg me booty
New earphone
new phone
want
:)
more stuff
I'm on a dolphin
doing flips and shit
The dolphin's splashing
getting everybody all wet
Boogiewoogie
Friday, December 19, 2008//4:05 PM
In case you're wondering, no, I'm not dead yet. I know. I haven't posted for 2 weeks. And in that time, what I've come to realise is...Bush dodges stuff really well. And reading Tom Clancy really gives you an insight to swear words. Naval or otherwise. I've managed to do my Christmas shopping, finish the My Hope party and get really really bored. I think I'm going to do the Commonwealth essay. and do my sequel to Remembrance (which isn't really a sequel, but it's a long story. No pun intended.)
Arsenal's taking on Liverpool tomorrow. and I'm backing Liverpool to win. No question. All you Chelsea/Arsenal fans out there, be prepared to lose. And I'll be wearing my new LFC t-shirt on Sunday, of course. Wait. I got a David Archuleta CD for Christmas. Why'd I get David Archuleta? D'oh.
Anyway, my weekday nights are usually stoning periods watching Avatar/Danny Phantom/documentaries/whatever crap happens to be on TV that night. And I watch rruns of YiTianTuLongJi on Channel 8 at 11. I don't watch much anime nowadays, apart from the occasional episode of Skip Beat or Gundam 00 now and then. I'm just waiting for D.Gray to start again. Damn you Hoshino. Why'd you have to fall ill.
Batch outing. That's always a tricky thing. When you plan it, no one turns up. When it's impromptu, everyone shows up. Prolly have one on JM's birthday. then we can trash his home. I feel like watching Yes Man next week. Maybe I should. Oh well.
0 people left some love