i'm on a dolphin
Jonathan
pwaaaargh.
YNPS 1D2I3H, SHPS412|512|612
RI 1J2J
14(for now)
Scouser for life.
lalalalalala
Fave music: Linkin Park, Skillet, TFK, Owl City, RAA, Hillsong, RED, Pillar, TFK, OneRepublic
arrg me booty
New earphone
new phone
want
:)
more stuff
I'm on a dolphin
doing flips and shit
The dolphin's splashing
getting everybody all wet
MY HOPE SINGAPORE
Thursday, December 04, 2008//9:23 PM
right. so i'm at home. bored. duh. like who wouldn't be after you'd played com for the past 9685476 hours. so...I haven't got any SMS/email/call from the DI people and I've pretty much given up hope. Although they said "it's not the final audition" and all that BS, they haven't contacted me. IN ANY FORM. and JM got the SMS. and i think i'll be better off doing science RE with jun wei. yeah. that's it. heck, even ThinkQuest is starting to look good. Maybe I shouldn't have screwed up my GPA. then i would have had a shot at WSC.
I don't even know if I'll be getting my scholarship. Okay. strike that. I probably will be getting my scholarship. But I need an English 4.0 to have any shot of going Lit RA. Which is going to be very tough if I have AJ as my English teacher next year. I hope Bernard Low still teaches us, though. But definitely NOT Zhou-nes. Ah well. I'll just get back to my hoboing. Oh and one more thing:
My church is having a Christmas Party as part of My Hope Singapore.
It's on 13th December (Saturday) at Bukit Merah area. Meet me at Redhill MRT at 12:30 pm.
If you're interested, email me at
jonathan.darkmage@gmail.com
0 people left some love