i'm on a dolphin
Jonathan
pwaaaargh.
YNPS 1D2I3H, SHPS412|512|612
RI 1J2J
14(for now)
Scouser for life.
lalalalalala
Fave music: Linkin Park, Skillet, TFK, Owl City, RAA, Hillsong, RED, Pillar, TFK, OneRepublic
arrg me booty
New earphone
new phone
want
:)
more stuff
I'm on a dolphin
doing flips and shit
The dolphin's splashing
getting everybody all wet
sianology.
Saturday, December 20, 2008//3:22 PM
so. erm. don't have much to say now. i'm bored. i'm sitting in front of the computer right now just stoning like some moron. and it sucks. I AM SO BORED. I need human contact. Like going out. bo-ring. Spore is starting to get really boring as well. okay. that's it. I'm playing FIFA. On the pretext that it's "research" for my C'wealth essay. Which is about football, being the Charlton Athletic Community Trust Question, although i always thought Charlton was (and still is) a crappy team.
off to play FIFA. SO LONG.
0 people left some love