i'm on a dolphin
Jonathan
pwaaaargh.
YNPS 1D2I3H, SHPS412|512|612
RI 1J2J
14(for now)
Scouser for life.
lalalalalala
Fave music: Linkin Park, Skillet, TFK, Owl City, RAA, Hillsong, RED, Pillar, TFK, OneRepublic
arrg me booty
New earphone
new phone
want
:)
more stuff
I'm on a dolphin
doing flips and shit
The dolphin's splashing
getting everybody all wet
the adventures of mianbaochaoren
Tuesday, January 27, 2009//11:35 PM
lol. so what I did for CNY was:
-Give lots of oranges
-Get lots of ang pows
-Stone
-Stone
-Stone
-FIFA
-Stone some more
-Have a couple of awkward conversations
-Slack off
-Chanter prac( i know, it sounds weird.)
yeah. i'm not going to post any details of batch outing for the simple reason that other people have already posted. so there.
LOL I have Players scriptread tomorrow but I'll be late because I have to go for BB fall-in or we'll lose valuable points XD and glen's joining WSC. yay.
wl i feel so suanned. almost all my batch's pipers are going for chingay except me and isaac yong. Dang. I probably shoudln't have ponned band so much during the holidays. oh well. WOOTS WOOTS.
0 people left some love