i'm on a dolphin
Jonathan
pwaaaargh.
YNPS 1D2I3H, SHPS412|512|612
RI 1J2J
14(for now)
Scouser for life.
lalalalalala
Fave music: Linkin Park, Skillet, TFK, Owl City, RAA, Hillsong, RED, Pillar, TFK, OneRepublic
arrg me booty
New earphone
new phone
want
:)
more stuff
I'm on a dolphin
doing flips and shit
The dolphin's splashing
getting everybody all wet
you'll never walk alone.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009//11:41 PM
It has been a tragic week for us. Another of our dear friends has passed on. I can't say any names, because the family has requested for privacy.
He was a great boy. He was quiet, but he was always so cheerful and so happy. No one knew it was going to end like this. His geography scores were off the charts. He had a spot in Geog RA.
I still remember my last conversation with him. He was as cheerful as always, nothing appeared to be wrong.
He was a great friend; a great listener who would patiently listen to what you had to say. He was always so happy and friendly.
We'll miss you. Goodbye.
0 people left some love