pwaaaargh.
Scouser for life.
Fave music: Linkin Park, Skillet, TFK, Owl City, RAA, Hillsong, RED, Pillar, TFK, OneRepublic
Tuesday, March 03, 2009//12:02 AM
OMGOMGOMG haven't posted for so long. ok. so today was lessons as usual. so first was chinese, then the entire class made Zhou damn pissed off. especially JPC. i mean, yes, he wants to make jokes but they are demeaning and insulting to his classmates. I don't find that particularly funny. next was history. we were super noisy(as usual) and i couldn't hear a thing. after that was english. ack I got jacked because I sent in the c'wealth thing just after mr Lim checked his email. X_X shit.
so after recess was physics and no one got fined. i think it was because mr pang forgot to fine him. lol. then geog, when mrs koh was emoing. and finally cle. when everyone just slacked off becuase mr chow wasn't here. the relief teacher was damn slack. he wrote down a list of things we could or could not do.
What we COULD do: Touch JM
responsibly, play handphone games, have a convo
What we could NOT do: play card games, milk cows, make fun of classmates(you know who you are)
After lessons was CCA. I went down for CCA without my PE and got jacked. horribly. I went for BB for 5 minutes to get my attendance taken XDDD then i went for players. and on a side note: I'VE FINISHED MY FRENCH HOMEWORK. YEAH.
kk. time to sleep now. musn't miss my dental appointment tomorrow. if not i won't get my braces :(
Music: Ash Like Snow by The Brilliant Green (yeah damn right i watch Gundam 00)
Journeyman, going to become Master soon! BS lvl 54, 5 weapon slots, 5k+ per volley XDD
0 people left some love