i'm on a dolphin
Jonathan
pwaaaargh.
YNPS 1D2I3H, SHPS412|512|612
RI 1J2J
14(for now)
Scouser for life.
lalalalalala
Fave music: Linkin Park, Skillet, TFK, Owl City, RAA, Hillsong, RED, Pillar, TFK, OneRepublic
arrg me booty
New earphone
new phone
want
:)
more stuff
I'm on a dolphin
doing flips and shit
The dolphin's splashing
getting everybody all wet
BITCH TIME.
Monday, June 15, 2009//11:23 AM
Great. WSC Finals was a singularly painful experience for me. I didn't get the medals I expected to get, but fine, okay, maybe they mugged harder than me. Never mind.
But what really fucking PISSED ME OFF was that somehow, they got TOP for debates. I mean, (yes and I'm really gonna start flaming) how the hell can RGS beat RI and Nanyang for debates? Now, I'm not being a sore loser here. The fact is that we totally kicked their ass in Nationals. They can't debate for nuts. Have you noticed that no one actually notices RGS debate? Let me tell you this. Out of the six people from RI, I was ranked highest. Even then, only 10th. Chng Jin and JT didn't even get close, let alone Glen. JT. The guy who totally kicks ass in debates. Chng Jin. The guy who rips arguments to shreds and eats them for dinner. Nanyang too. Wait, somehow Choo Shaowu gets a medal and Dinnie Ee doesn't? SHAOWU CAN'T DEBATE FOR NUTS. Either RGS is superpro in debates(which is complete bullshit) or the adjudication is so fucking screwed.
There was only 1 adjudicator per room. I tell you, they should have more. After that, it gets even better. The adjudicators aren't even from Debate Association. If you dare to say that "it's was a professional decision", I will personally go to your house and burn you out. It's sickening to see so many good debaters not get recognition just because of horrible adjudication. So you can put that in your hat and eat that, morons. And I don't give a shit if you come up to me and talk about cyber-bullying, because I really have an axe to grind.
0 people left some love