i'm on a dolphin
Jonathan
pwaaaargh.
YNPS 1D2I3H, SHPS412|512|612
RI 1J2J
14(for now)
Scouser for life.
lalalalalala
Fave music: Linkin Park, Skillet, TFK, Owl City, RAA, Hillsong, RED, Pillar, TFK, OneRepublic
arrg me booty
New earphone
new phone
want
:)
more stuff
I'm on a dolphin
doing flips and shit
The dolphin's splashing
getting everybody all wet
isahpbruobgv9szb-uawongv.
Saturday, June 27, 2009//11:43 AM
ack. 2 days left. I have a gajillion projects left to finish. And the thing is that, I feel like a xxx slacker. BECAUSE I AM. I mean, I want to do the work, just that i can't bring myself to do it. And everytime JM comes along asking me to do work, I feel so guilty. about being a slacker. about being a complete, total jackass when I'm supposed to be helping my team out. I really don't know what to do. I just feel like...crap. I feel like a total asshole. And I'm going to try to get my life back on track. But I'm really sorry about this guys. About everything. for being a jackass. for slacking off again and again. I know how much you want these marks. And I'm going to try to help you get them.
My life. It just feels very pointless now. I feel that...I've lost the passion for learning. I've lost any semblance of passion for my CCA. I don't feel motivated to work anymore, damn it. I know I should be studying really hard, but I just can't. It's like...I don't want to work anymore. I don't want to study anymore. I don't want to do anything at all. And the alarming thing is, this holiday mentality has carried over into the school term. And it's causing me a lot of grief. My marks are going downhill. Damn, I wish I had someone to talk to. Someone who actually understands how I feel. Someone who's there to whoop my ass when it needs whooping. Someone to bitch at. All of a sudden, I feel so alone. All of a sudden, I remember this line from a song. "No, you'll never be alone, when darkness comes I'll light the night with stars." I know God loves me. I know I'm not alone. But all I'm craving for is a little human touch.
0 people left some love