i'm on a dolphin
Jonathan
pwaaaargh.
YNPS 1D2I3H, SHPS412|512|612
RI 1J2J
14(for now)
Scouser for life.
lalalalalala
Fave music: Linkin Park, Skillet, TFK, Owl City, RAA, Hillsong, RED, Pillar, TFK, OneRepublic
arrg me booty
New earphone
new phone
want
:)
more stuff
I'm on a dolphin
doing flips and shit
The dolphin's splashing
getting everybody all wet
AURAL PLEASURE
Sunday, July 05, 2009//12:18 AM
yayayayayayay. today(wait, yesterday) we went to JuJu Hokkaido steamboat for lunch. I was bursting. That says a lot. sooooo. had the Affogato at Dome in Marina Square. It's like OMG SO NICEEEEEE. VANILLA GELATO+ ESPRESSO = OMGWTFBBQ. EVERYONE MUST GO BUY ONE. The gelato perfectly counterbalances the bitter espresso. And that thing is STRONG. yeah. go buy. veh nice. :)
OHOHOHOHOH the best part. I went to JABEN. WOOTS. I bought my "poison" at last. Koss KE29I earphones. <333333333 SO DAMN COOL. And the guy threw in a free amp! And the earphones come with a cool pouch, so I can keep my amp+earphones. YAY JABEN. if you want to buy earphones, go buy from them. Jaben Networks/Jaben Pro, the Adelphi, 4th floor. If you don't know where it is, it's opposite Funan and next to Supreme Court.
Which means I will experience intense aural pleasure from now on. And I apologize for the innuendo. BUT STILL ROCKS.
I shall go get welcome to the masquerade soon.
To-do list: Search for more alternative Christian rock bands
Get a better amp XD
Make my moonwalk slicker
Learn some MJ dance moves from Aaron
Get my guitar done properly.
BE MORE IMBA
oh well. gtg. And did I mention I have really cool new specs which look like goggles?
0 people left some love