i'm on a dolphin
Jonathan
pwaaaargh.
YNPS 1D2I3H, SHPS412|512|612
RI 1J2J
14(for now)
Scouser for life.
lalalalalala
Fave music: Linkin Park, Skillet, TFK, Owl City, RAA, Hillsong, RED, Pillar, TFK, OneRepublic
arrg me booty
New earphone
new phone
want
:)
more stuff
I'm on a dolphin
doing flips and shit
The dolphin's splashing
getting everybody all wet
Intent musings.
Saturday, July 11, 2009//12:20 AM
I'd had one of my days again. You know the feeling that everything you're doing is futile and you just want to give up on everything? yeah. I get that feeling all the time. That's me feeling so alone. and realising that my life is a major screw-up. Sometimes I just want to go to someplace and scream my lungs out. Honestly, I really do.
I think I'm probably a loner. I feel most comfortable sitting by myself with my iPod plugged in, watching the world pass me by. It's true. I like to sit by myself and just listen and watch. I try to interact, you know it. I'm usually laughing and smiling all the time. I'm always high. This is a different side of me. A side that just wants to be alone, musing and pondering. Always listening, always watching. I don't know why I'm saying so much. I just feel compelled to do it somehow.
but I know I always have you guys. you know who you are. you slow my desire to be alone, even if only for a while. you know who you are. you make my life so much brighter. thanks so much guys. (yes i know anty, prolly gonna complain that I ripped you off.)
wq tan anty glen msoh eugene daryl zefan ms rach luke lt jm dinnie leen sarah adam herman bong kartik yifan jt yong chia luther kevan keychoo joshkoh dandan adriel samuel shao grace kibs cj aaron shek danberd ross cake
ILY all.
0 people left some love