pwaaaargh.
Scouser for life.
Fave music: Linkin Park, Skillet, TFK, Owl City, RAA, Hillsong, RED, Pillar, TFK, OneRepublic
Salaud.
Thursday, July 02, 2009//6:39 PM
I'm going to start a rant now. You know who you are. And if you want to read this and say that I'm an asshole, you only have yourself to blame.
What I'd like to say to you right now is: I feel a mixture of revulsion and pity for you. Honestly. I don't hate you. I just pity you. I pity you because you don't have a true friend. You insult classmates, make fun of teachers and generally make a fool of yourself everyday. I don't blame you for making fun of teachers; everyone loves doing that. But there are times when you have to draw the line. Obviously, you don't realise that you've gone overboard. I can't blame you; you have the mental age of 5.
You know, you sicken me. All that lame jokes about "deformation", and all those wiseass remarks about ZY. You know what? You're more of an outcast than him. You make fun of him for having a jutting-out jaw. He can't help it; he was born with it. But you. I have nothing but contempt for you. Your attitude sucks. You refuse to change your insufferable ways. And I'm telling you, I've had enough of your shenanigans.
You make fun of people for having "no IQ and no EQ". But remember, when you point a finger at someone, four other fingers are pointing back at you. You're more of an outcast than them. Which is why I pity you. I pity you because you feel like an outcast, and you have to make fun of other so-called "outcasts" to gain acceptance. I pity you because you try so hard to make friends, but end up destroying your own chances by being a jackass. I don't get it. You make fun of all these people, and claim that you're MATURE? you crack lame jokes fit for a 5-year-old to laugh at and you say that you're WITTY? jeez. GET A LIFE.
So seriously. Either you change your attitude and stop being a jackass or you end up being sadder and more pathetic than you already are.
I've said enough. I'm not going to hide this. Because I want you to see and know what I truly think of you.
0 people left some love