i'm on a dolphin
Jonathan
pwaaaargh.
YNPS 1D2I3H, SHPS412|512|612
RI 1J2J
14(for now)
Scouser for life.
lalalalalala
Fave music: Linkin Park, Skillet, TFK, Owl City, RAA, Hillsong, RED, Pillar, TFK, OneRepublic
arrg me booty
New earphone
new phone
want
:)
more stuff
I'm on a dolphin
doing flips and shit
The dolphin's splashing
getting everybody all wet
REVIVE YO.
Saturday, August 22, 2009//1:22 PM
woah. my blogger screen just went HTML on meh. Okay. YEAH LITHIST RA APPLICATION <3 I can apply HAHAHAHAHAHA. GO LITHIST RA! woots.
and WSC Nationals date and location and schedule and topics :D I'm hoping Mrs Yap will stop being so mean and let us join againnnn.
Okay. boys. enough. (right, that's enough chor references.) I've finished quite a few tests, exams and PTs over the past few weeks.
What's on Next Week:
Monday: Lit Essay
Tuesday: Chinese ying yong wen
Wednesday: Players improv workshop <3
Thursday: Bio CCT (ig-gy chua! u-te-rus! a-ny ques-tions!)
Friday: Teachers' Day celebrations (YES WE'RE CELEBRATING IT SO EARLY CAUSE WE HAVE A HOLIDAY ON MONDAY SUCKAZ)
oh and Owl City rocks. <3 I love it. Go listen to Fireflies. it's my new fave song OMIGOSH IT'S SO DAMN NICE.
0 people left some love