i'm on a dolphin
Jonathan
pwaaaargh.
YNPS 1D2I3H, SHPS412|512|612
RI 1J2J
14(for now)
Scouser for life.
lalalalalala
Fave music: Linkin Park, Skillet, TFK, Owl City, RAA, Hillsong, RED, Pillar, TFK, OneRepublic
arrg me booty
New earphone
new phone
want
:)
more stuff
I'm on a dolphin
doing flips and shit
The dolphin's splashing
getting everybody all wet
OHDIDHIODHIDH
Saturday, September 19, 2009//11:32 PM
REVIVE, YO. okay maybe not. I'm pissed with the school's decision to not allow us to go for WSC next year. I mean, just because we lost to RGS doesn't mean we suck. it's just plain stupid. So what if we got "only" third. it's still damn good. You want to compare results I'll compare circumstances with you.
Last year:
-No RGS in Junior Div
-Lesser teams at World Finals
-Qualifying rounds
This year:
-RGS owning everyone's asses
-SPAM teams at Worlds
-Nationals were 2 weeks before Worlds.
Talk what crap, C____ Y__. Get your facts right before ripping into us.
0 people left some love