i'm on a dolphin
Jonathan
pwaaaargh.
YNPS 1D2I3H, SHPS412|512|612
RI 1J2J
14(for now)
Scouser for life.
lalalalalala
Fave music: Linkin Park, Skillet, TFK, Owl City, RAA, Hillsong, RED, Pillar, TFK, OneRepublic
arrg me booty
New earphone
new phone
want
:)
more stuff
I'm on a dolphin
doing flips and shit
The dolphin's splashing
getting everybody all wet
Wednesday, September 23, 2009//11:47 PM
well. MOV DC tomorrow. I'd be hyped if I didn't have a goddamn sore throat from all the yelling. and I want to kill Chu Qing Hao. I nearly got screwed for something that was meant to be a private class thing and was blown public by mr ass-brain. Thankfully the person was nice and said she didn't mind. and wan qian's a nice guy too. please, think before your idiocy, if you're still capable of doing that.
I've just been thinking about my life. I have no idea what I want to do with it. All my ventures hath failed. Writing fail. Work fail. Plans fail. Everything I do just doesn't seem to FUCKING WORK OUT. please tell me what to do. I just can't seem to find any direction. I'm so tired. just so tired. God help me.
I can't get myself to work. even at this crucial time when what I need most is MOTIVATION I just can't seem to find it. I can't. I'm lost. and I can't find a way out.
damn it. sometimes I think I'm just an abject failure who can't do anything but whine about stuff. which is probably true.
fuck my life.
0 people left some love